The picture shows the cemetery in the neighborhood Zawada. In the middle is a chapel built in 1891 with the foundation of Julia Rudnicka. In 1951-1961 he served as a parish church. Eclectic, brick, plastered, covered with tiles. A single nave with a small square presbytery, where the build sacristy. The interior is covered with a flat ceiling. Outside the walls of divisions framework. Roofs saddle above the nave-bell turret with a lantern spherical shape of the Baroque.