The building of the monastery of the Jesuits and the Jesuit Centre for Education
The monastery was built in 1410. Initially, the buildings occupied Premonstratensians. In 1784, the Austrians ruined buildings and warehouses have been made in them. In 1831 the monastery took the Jesuits. After World War II, the Communists took over the buildings.
After the Cold War, the buildings were returned to the Jesuits who have them renewed and parts of buildings formed the Education Centre.